Help set the Course
Join us for Alberta Congress 2020 at Calgary's Deerfoot Inn & Casino
From January 31 to February 2, participants from across Alberta will help set the direction for our party by debating policy proposals for the Conservative Party of Canada and amendments to the party's constitution. Successful proposals will move on to the party's National Convention taking place in Toronto from April 16-18, 2020.
Taking part in this biennial event for Conservative Party members, you will:
- Help chart the course for Canada's future
- Network with fellow Conservatives and the Alberta's Federal Members of Parliament
- Discuss and vote on proposals put forward by Alberta's 34 riding associations to amend the party's policy declaration and constitution
- Listen to interesting speakers
- Enjoy meals provided in your registration fee
To register, you must be a member of the Conservative Party of Canada for at least 21 days prior to registering.
- (Dec. 3) Richard Martel, MP for Chicoutimi-Le Fjord and Associate Shadow Minister for National Defence, is confirmed as Saturday's keynote lunchtime speaker.
- Program (coming soon)
- Hotel Information
- Rules and Procedures
- EDA Toolkit (timelines and procedures)
- Ideas Lab Guide
- National Policy Process
- National Constitution Timeline
- Drafting Good Policy Presentations
- National Convention is April 16-18, 2020 in Toronto (details coming soon)
- Delegate Selection Rules for National Convention
- Constitution of the Conservative Party of Canada
- Policy Declaration (approved August 25, 2018)
- EDA Constitution
This event is sponsored and organized by Alberta's 34 volunteer Conservative Electoral District Associations and is operated on a cost-recovery basis. No tax receipts will be issued.
1000 11500 35 St SE
Calgary, AB T2Z 3W4
Click Here For Google Map & Directions